Posted to rec.woodworking

Default JUST ONCE.....

On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 14:19:40 -0500, Bill wrote:

On 1/23/2012 12:02 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:

$100 table saws? And you find those exactly where on the Sears web site?
Just what are you really asking?

I didn't know whether retailers were allowed to sell saws that are Not
UL approved. That's what I was really asking.

UL is a private company and has no official standing. UL is only one of
several companies that "lists" equipment.

Also, I was surprised to see $100 TSs that had riving knifes... Here is one.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...block Type=G2

I am Not shopping for one of these however!