Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default JUST ONCE.....

On 1/27/2012 8:12 AM, Leon wrote:
On 1/26/2012 9:04 PM, Dave wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 23:24:37 -0500, wrote:
Just one question Jack. How will you show your face here if you chop
one of your fingers off?

I'd feel about the same as you would feel if you get in a car wreck and
are not wearing a NASCAR approved crash helmet, and kill the few

The big difference, is that I wouldn't have been spouting my mouth off
beforehand, about how it's never going to happen to me.

That's the big difference between you and me. You flaunt your
arrogance and "it will never happen to me" attitude with every line
of text you post. That kind of presumed 'specialness' makes people
watch you for your inevitable screwup.

Not to worry, masters of the universe tend to not divulge problems when
they happen so as far as we know they may or may not have any digits
right now. LOL

So, do you wear a NASCAR approved crash helmet when you ride in a car,
or do you think you are master of the universe, completely ignoring the
thousands and thousands and thousands of deaths and injuries that could
be prevented/minimized with just a simple preventive measure.

About 25 years ago when I worked in an automobile dealership we had a
loud mouth, had an answer for everything know it all, been there done
that, had it better, had it worse, et., 22 year old mechanic. You know
the type? ;~)

Yeah, the type that if the government doesn't force them to wear a
NASCAR approved crash helmet when riding in a car, they won't wear one,
because they think they are masters of the universe.

I assume you ran out and bought a SS to make sure you keep all your
fingers, right, or are you a master?

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com