Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,uk.rec.audio,sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] rrusston@hotmail.com is offline

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

On Jan 27, 6:25*pm, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article
,
* wrote:

*No, my beef is not with 220/240 volt distribution-I prefer it. It's
the goofy room wiring in loops and the goofy sockets the Brits use I
think are ridiculous.

You need to look up fires caused by poorly specified house distribution
systems in the US, before criticising the UK. It is many times worse than
here.

In the US, electrical house fires are mostly a result of incompetent
DIY wiring or failed appliances......or arson.