Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default JUST ONCE.....

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 23:24:37 -0500, Jack wrote:
Just one question Jack. How will you show your face here if you chop
one of your fingers off?

I'd feel about the same as you would feel if you get in a car wreck and
are not wearing a NASCAR approved crash helmet, and kill the few

The big difference, is that I wouldn't have been spouting my mouth off
beforehand, about how it's never going to happen to me.

That's the big difference between you and me. You flaunt your
arrogance and "it will never happen to me" attitude with every line
of text you post. That kind of presumed 'specialness' makes people
watch you for your inevitable screwup.