Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_31_] Bill[_31_] is offline

Default Was Dial indicator--now jointer

On 1/26/2012 1:54 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 21:29:44 -0500, wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 19:30:18 -0500, wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
I finally broke down and bought a copy of that movie (and the movie of
the same name starring a young Britney.)

I've got a RJ CD. Haven't seen the movie (didn't know there was one).

I have a book of RJ tab too...but I never got very far with it. I'll
lend it to you after you've got MJH straight.

That may be awhile. I haven't picked it up for almost a year now...

I got to keep movin',
I've got to keep movin'
Blues fallin' down like hail, blues fallin' down like hail
Umm-mm-mm-mm, blues fallin' down like hail, blues fallin' down like hail

And the day keeps on worrin' me, there's a hellhound on my trail
Hellhound on my trail, hellhound on my trail...

I got to keep movin'
got to keep on movin'
Blues fallin' down like hail, blues fallin' down like hail
Cause I gotta find, three times 12.50, to get his dogs outta jail,
Um-Umm-mm-mm get his dogs outta jail, get his dogs outta jail....

And my leather's wearin' thin, while I go to, pay The Man his bail,
pay The Man his bail, pay The Man his bail...

What song is that?

Well, the original is here (you have to put on your "78 record ears"):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UVgH9JqSnQ

Here's RJ on Crossroad:
http://tinyurl.com/86nvkl7 Interesting video bg. Love the man.

Play the Clapton version of Crossroads:
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/e/eric+cl..._20051297.html
Happenin', mon, though I prefer the Cream version from way back.

--
Creativity can solve almost any problem. The creative act,
the defeat of habit by originality, overcomes everything.