Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Another Nail Gun Incident

John Grossbohlin wrote:
"Puckdropper" puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message
b.com...
Bill wrote in :

Doug Winterburn wrote:
On 01/25/2012 05:51 PM, Bill wrote:

I haven't read all of the posts to this thread. But, partly due to
this thread, *I AM* going to be more careful with a nailgun
(trim), when I get one...

Better go to a nail gun safety class and get your permit to carry.

Maybe I'll apply for my Doe-permit next year!

Be sure to get stainless steel nails. You don't want regular steel
nails to start rusting while you're hunting for the deer.

The biggest hurdle will be the magazine limits.... especially with
coil nailers.

And here I was trying to figure out how I was going to roll out all that air
hose to my tree stand...

--

-Mike-