Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_31_] Bill[_31_] is offline

Default Another Nail Gun Incident

"Puckdropper" puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message
b.com...
Bill wrote in :

Doug Winterburn wrote:
On 01/25/2012 05:51 PM, Bill wrote:

I haven't read all of the posts to this thread. But, partly due to
this thread, *I AM* going to be more careful with a nailgun (trim),
when I get one...

Better go to a nail gun safety class and get your permit to carry.

Maybe I'll apply for my Doe-permit next year!

Be sure to get stainless steel nails. You don't want regular steel
nails to start rusting while you're hunting for the deer.

The biggest hurdle will be the magazine limits.... especially with coil
nailers.

John

One of those portable compressor tanks would provide would be a big
advantage over a long cord in case I have to shoot at it up close.

My hunting experiences have been few. But someday I'll tell you about
the one where "I saw a dog in the distance"--until it pranced away...
Friends refer to it as the "phantom buck".