Tim Mitchell

Default kitchen cupboard rubbish bin which takes carrier bags

In article , Mary
Fisher writes

Having just completed our kitchen install, we are looking for a rubbish
bin to fit in the under sink cupboard.

B&Q do a simple one - patterned aluminium outer and a plastic bin. (Rip

off
the silly bin handle as it just makes it awkward to get the bags in or
out.) It is adequate.

Fairly basic mechanism lifts the lid. (OK - very basic.) Suggest a touch

of
silicone grease/spray to make it slide easily.

The simplest is a hook on which to hang the bag. It's what we've used for
donkeys years.

If there's a frame holding the bag open, it's easier to scrape stuff
into it. The betterware one looks like what I was after, thanks to all
for the info.
--
Tim Mitchell