Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default Rigging, homemade crane, antenna tower.

"Ignoramus1674" wrote in message
m...

Roger, sorry for a dumb question, but is it possible that you have a
local ordinance limiting the height of your antenna? You do not want
to find out after you erected the pole.

I may need to check, but I live outside city limits out in the country on
4-1/2 acres of land. There are tall poles all over my land from the power
company, they have a substation across the street and a main line running
across my property. I doubt if anyone would even notice if I put up a pole,
mast, or small tower. However I should check before I find out I should
have checked!

RogerN