Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening
John Williamson[_2_] John Williamson[_2_] is offline

Default Metal theft. The biters bit

whisky-dave wrote:
On Jan 24, 1:32 pm, John Williamson
wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
ŽiŠardo wrote:
Of course not. Didn't think you were human.
Well, given your twisted outlook on life that's hardly surprising. Let
us praise and nurture the wrong-doers, because it would be unjust to to
do otherwise, even if everyone else suffers as a result of their actions.
If it's a twisted outlook on life hoping a petty thief doesn't get killed
for whatever reason I'm happy to be 'twisted'.

I've been staying out of this until now, but I agree with that.

The penalty suffered here (As in the original pictures of cooked people)
wasn't for the attempted theft, it was for ignoring, whether knowingly
or not, the dangers involved in tampering with the laws of nature.
Unfortunately for some, the laws of nature show no mercy, and are not
subject to appeal. I can't check in this case now, as the pictures have
been "moved or deleted", but all the access points to high voltage
installations I've seen have warnings on them stating something like
"High voltage electricity kills".

it's a pity they don;t have such pictures along side the words like
they do on ciggerette packets.
i.e keep breaking in or go past this and this is could be your future.

Or maybe a yellow triangular sign with a picture of a dead person under
a lightning bolt? Like the ones I see all over Europe?

The pictures shown here would frighten people who aren't planning on
doing any wrong, and the general feeling among those who are planning to
do wrong is "It won't happen to me, because it didn't happen to my mate
when he did it.".

My point is mainly that no matter what you do to protect people,
evolution still happens.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.