Posted to rec.woodworking

Default JUST ONCE.....

Jack wrote:

You are exactly right. Good thinking. Sure hope no one ran out and
bought a new saw for each family member... Close one....

I like to do my part...

Now, do you think Tsaws with power feeders are safer than w/o a power
feeder.

I don't know. Might be worth getting a few cases of hot dogs and running
some tests to see.

Do you think anyone buying a (new) router table or shaper
should also have to buy a power feeder, or should the gov't let them
risk mangleation at the expense of the rest of us paying for their
socialized medicine to repair the inevitable damage?

Ha - thought you'd catch me with that one, didn't ya? Clever, but you
didn't slip one by me that time Jack. The answer is of course the
government should let them risk mangleation - after all that would be a
government decision, and we all know that the government knows best and does
what's best for all of us... right?

--

-Mike-