Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
john B. john B. is offline

Default Rigging, homemade crane, antenna tower.

On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 22:35:34 -0600, "RogerN"
wrote:

About a year ago we (the family) built a digital TV antenna from
instructions on the internet. We put it in the window and it work pretty
good, but the favorite channels are weak, fading/freezing... So with the
money I save getting free TV reception I would like to put up an antenna
tower.

Snipped

Try searching for "amateur radio antenna tower" and you'll get a lot
of hits for towers. see
http://www.dxzone.com/catalog/Antennas/Towers/
or
http://www.dxzone.com/catalog/Antennas/Towers/
for examples.

Even got some articles about building your own. With pictures even.

--
John B.