Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Any good metalworking forums?

On Jan 23, 8:57*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 17:30:11 -0600, "Pete S"
wrote:

This group wasn't always like it is currently.

When I complain, several of you simply chew me out for not simply filtering
the OT stuff out.

Why dont you?

Google Groups is the worst way to use Usenet

Gunner

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Gunner Asch

Or Gummer and merry band of crazies could just quit posting
conservative crap.

TMT