Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_23_] Josepi[_23_] is offline

Default JUST ONCE.....

I agree with you completely.

Take the weiner and whip it at the side of blade from the side like you do
with your own hand, in a split second, after seeing wood jump and a suddenly
loud bang near the blade that makes want to not be there suddenly. I mean,
give it a rest. How many people slowly push there finger into the front edge
of the blade? Maybe some have handicapped parking out the front of their
shop too??

"Steve Barker" wrote in message
yeah i saw that one also. he eased it in slower than the hot dog.

On 1/20/2012 7:41 PM, tiredofspam wrote:
Well, I guess you missed the challenge where Gass stuck his own finger
in. No blood...
But you as a non believer won't believe. No use trying to make you
believe. Not worth the effort.