Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dennis Dennis is offline

Default Any good metalworking forums?

"Pete S" wrote in message
.. .

This group wasn't always like it is currently.

When I complain, several of you simply chew me out for not simply
filtering the OT stuff out. But I have no way to do that.
And, when you talk about filtering, it just gives the impolite ones free
reign to do all they can to kill the newsgroup.

I'm afraid to mention my other connections, for fear the bad guys will
simply go there and screw them up, too.

Please, please stop the OT and political ranting here. Do it on your
facebook account or something,
Pete Stanaitis

And to add to Pete's comments - please stop cross-posting to the
survivalist / political & gun groups. Thats where a heap of the ignorant
nutbags seem to come from, they have almost trashed this one very on topic
group.