Posted to rec.woodworking

Default JUST ONCE.....

Bill wrote:
On 1/23/2012 12:02 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:

$100 table saws? And you find those exactly where on the Sears web
site? Just what are you really asking?

I didn't know whether retailers were allowed to sell saws that are Not
UL approved. That's what I was really asking.

Of course not. Google could have been your friend.

Also, I was surprised to see $100 TSs that had riving knifes... Here
is one.

Understandable - every one of us are surprised every day by things we did
not know of, or were contrary to what we thought we knew.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...block Type=G2

I am Not shopping for one of these however!

Good for you Bill - wise decision.

--

-Mike-