Posted to rec.woodworking

Default JUST ONCE.....

Dave wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 06:20:51 -0600, "HeyBub"
Have you been living in a cave? The SawStop folks have persuaded the
Consumer Product Safety Commission to propose a federal regulation
mandating SawStop (or equivalent) on table saws.

What if anything, does that proposed federal regulation say about
previously owned table saws? Are they grandfathered in as being
acceptable? Do we all need to buy our preferred choice of table saw
before that proposed regulation comes into effect?

Kudos, Dave.

--

-Mike-