Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening
ŽiŠardo ŽiŠardo is offline

Default Metal theft. The biters bit

In ,
wrote:
They were putting other people's lives at risk for personal gain, with a
total contempt for anyone else's needs, requirements, safety or
well-being.

How do you know they were putting lives at risk? They certainly didn't
care about anyone other than themselves - but what thief does?
What's far more worrying is the self righteous hang them and flog them
brigade. As if they never ever broke the law.

How do you KNOW otherwise? Suppose they had got away with it, leaving a
live wire exposed to the elements and passers by...

Just remember - speeding puts other's life at risk. If you want dramatics.

....or even red herrings.

Please show here I have suggested "hanging and flogging". Perhaps I was
merely marvelling at Darwinism in action. They would seem to have been
the architects of their own destiny and I, for one, see no reason to
shed a tear for their passing.

--
Moving things in still pictures