Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default Metal theft. The biters bit

On Jan 23, 10:00*am, larkim wrote:
On Jan 22, 6:57*pm, The Grey Man wrote:

On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 22:58:17 +0000 (UTC),

(Andrew Gabriel) wrote:
I know it's difficult to sympathise with someone cut down by their
own criminal actions, but it's not a crime for which anyone is going
to suggest a death sentence is appropriate. So in the sense that
they didn't get a chance to serve their sentence and didn't get a
chance to go on to become reformed upright citizens, I do feel
sorry for them.

Are you for real?

He's humane. *How can you triumph in the death of these people? *Do
you know their backstories? *Do you know if they'd done this before?
Do you know if they were doing it because someone was threatening
their children / wife / family? *No, you don't. *It sickens me when
people gloat about the death of anyone. *These men had the same human
value as you and I. *Even if there is no sob story behind their lives,
they were just in it to make some quick money, and had no family that
cared about them there is no reason to gloat.

"No man is an Island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the
Continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea,
manor of thy friends or of thine own were; any man's death diminishes
me, because I am involved in Mankind; And therefore never send to know
for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee." John Donne.

Matt

Once you get a certain number of scum loose in any society, it will
fail.
There are too many non-productive idle *******s in our own society who
somehow seem to think they deserve a living without working.
Well two less to pass on their faulty genes.
What happened to them arose because they had never been taught about
consequences.