Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default JUST ONCE.....

On 1/22/2012 7:53 PM, Steve Barker wrote:
On 1/22/2012 12:24 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:

It's an election year. There must be a better target for your rants :-).

You're right, i probably did lash out in the wrong place. It just irks
me to see so many seemingly smart people condoning government control
and regulation. I'm sorry if i personally offended any persons in this
group. I do get a lot out of reading the messages here.

On a woodworking group it's hard to imagine a political election being a
better target than forced saw stop ownership.

I think in addition to forced ownership of saw stop crap, the hand
wringers should be forced to buy/use power feeders. Much cheaper than
buying a new hand, right?

Of course if you fall into the power feeder... Well, maybe a law to
force these guys to plunk the plank into the feeder with the power off,
go in another room with the power switch, like a dentist doing xrays....

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Jack
Got Change: Supply and Demand ====== Command and Control!