Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Fred Holder[_2_] Fred Holder[_2_] is offline

Default Tree Ornaments

On Jan 13, 2:03*pm, Gerald Ross wrote:
I had a magazine or something describing how to make a hollow tree
ornament. *It involved using four square pieces glued together near
the ends to make a square blank. *After some turning the glued ends
were cut off, the pieces rotated 180 degrees, glued together and the
outside turned.

I can't find the article now that I want it. *Any clues where I could
find this article?
--
Gerald Ross

I'm so poor I can't even pay attention.

Hello Gerald,

There are probably many articles on inside out turning for Christmas
Ornaments. More Woodturning magazine published articles on the subject
in the September 2001 issue and the November 2001 issue. I don't think
any of those articles were written by me, but if you have old issues
of More Woodturning, those are the issues to look in.

Fred Holder
http://www.morewoodturning.net