Posted to rec.woodworking
tiredofspam tiredofspam is offline

Default JUST ONCE.....

I have a feeling this Steve Barker is MII in disguise.Same stupid
attitude. It's his opinion, and he thinks everyone needs to adopt his
opinion. Kind of like the ASH HOLE... don't you think.

On 1/22/2012 3:24 AM, Dave wrote:
On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 00:05:48 -0600, Steve Barker
i could afford 10 of them tomorrow and pay cash. You don't seem to
understand. I DON"T WANT ONE!! And i don't want them forced on other
people who know how to use a saw properly.

Your arrogance in the face of possible injury is absolutely stunning.
*You* are exactly the time of person the SawStop if designed to
protect. It's patently obvious that if you accidentally cut a finger
off, you'd be the first to go crying to a lawyer.