Posted to rec.woodworking

Default JUST ONCE.....

On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 08:23:17 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 1/22/2012 12:05 AM, Steve Barker wrote:
On 1/21/2012 11:27 PM, Leon wrote:
Don't knock what you can not afford.

i could afford 10 of them tomorrow and pay cash. You don't seem to
understand. I DON"T WANT ONE!! And i don't want them forced on other
people who know how to use a saw properly.

Then shut the F___up about it.

Nobody ever said that we Wreckers couldn't beat a dead horse to death
all over again, several times, did they? g

When people want a thread to stop, they stop posting to it. I'll stop
here.

--
I have the consolation of having added nothing to my private fortune during
my public service, and of retiring with hands clean as they are empty.