Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default JUST ONCE.....

On 1/22/2012 12:11 AM, Puckdropper wrote:
Steve wrote in
news

damn. $800 in false trips. More than my saw cost new. Dandy product
you got there. what a joke!

False trips are an annoyance, but it's possible that the cost of the saw
and replacement cartridges and blades might be saved by one real trip. You
can be extremely careful in the shop (and should be) but one moment of
stupidity or one action messed up could result in permanent injury.

I'm usually in the extremely careful camp, but made one mistake and
fortunately the push block paid for it.

Puckdropper

Absolutely! We all try to be careful and those of us with half a brain
realize that trying to be careful all of the time just does not fly. We
are human and accidents happen.

How much does it cost to reattach a finger or hand?