Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How to open a Mosler safe with combination?

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 22:58:05 -0600, Ignoramus32441
wrote:

I will use this safe mostly for storing new carbide cutters, stuff
that is worth a pretty penny. Thanks for explaining the purpose of the
key. I think that I do not need it for what I do. I practiced
throughout the day today and I think that I am getting a grip on it.

Won't that first burglar be surprised? Har!

--
I have the consolation of having added nothing to my private fortune during
my public service, and of retiring with hands clean as they are empty.