Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Simpson Adrian Simpson is offline

Default A nice politically correct building site

In article , Tim Watts
writes
Nobody minds if someone is called Big Dave, Little Pete etc.

Yes they do.

A few years back we had two Daves. The second one to join was younger,
so got referred to as "young Dave", which after a while he started
objecting to on the grounds that he was 30. Problem was solved when the
other Dave left.

Adrian
--
To Reply :
replace "news" with "adrian" and "nospam" with "ffoil"