Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry W Larry W is offline

Default JUST ONCE.....

In article ,
Steve Barker wrote:
...snipped...

LMAO! yeah they EASE that hot dog in so slow the damn smell would get
there first. Not trying to pick a fight. I could care less. I just
hate to see more government control over stupidity.

I agree that the government should not mandate adoption of this technology,
but the system does work as advertised. THere are a number of videos on
Youtube and other sites where it is demonstrated at normal feed speeds,
and more than a few testimonials too.