Unisaw A100

Default Old unisaw table different from new ones?

I wonder if maybe I have a table which isn't really supposed to go
with this saw.

I'm mighty suspicious but the odds of a table from another
saw, even one built by Delta, fitting your saw are the
slimmest of slim.

I've googled without finding an answer, and the folks
at Delta were very nice but couldn't tell me any more than "they're
different part numbers, so they must be different"--

God bless them. They are so butt stoopid I wonder sometimes
who wipes for them.

does anybody know if there have been changes to the table
casting that would make a new table not correctly fit an older saw cabinet?

1) Pull the top off.

2) Check the part number cast into the underside and post
that here (on the wreck).

3) Take a picture(s) of the underside of the top and send
it to me.

4) We'll figure something out to tell the teacher.

What ever you do, don't call Delta.

UA100