Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

Default Abate Holding Your Breath...Thompson's Design

On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 21:34:04 -0800, josephkk
wrote:

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:41:26 -0800, John Larkin
wrote:

Naturally.

John

Naturally you will now show us your stupendous solution ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

Sure, why not?

ftp://jjlarkin.lmi.net/Hub_Alt_1.JPG

As usual, a topology, no component values whatsoever. Soo short of a
design. Why did you waste everyone's time with a wishful thinking
approach? Or are too innumerate to supply numbers / component values?

Any design starts with an architecture. If the functionality is wrong
(as JTs switcher was) what's the point of having parts values?

I hope this enlightens you on why some here devalue some of your
"contributions".

If people want to "devalue" things, go for it. What I value is
purchase orders followed by checks.

John