Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Pathetic Topic - gummer dweeber - no military service

On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 06:10:00 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Jan 17, 8:45*pm, Ed Huntress wrote:

They don't care if he's a bald-faced liar or not. That's what I was
asking Chris about. If that doesn't matter, I have to wonder what
does.

There are things I can control and things that I can not control. I
do not get upset about things that I can not control and that I had
nothing to do with. So you are right. I do not care if he is a bald-
faced liar or not. I just wonder why you care.

If none of it matters to you, why do you care if it matters to me?

--
Ed Huntress