Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: SawStop

On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 21:28:34 -0500, "Lee Michaels"
leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote
Swingman wrote:

Lee Michaels wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote

Yeah, I figured that out early on. I'm just hoping my Tundra bags are
set to INSENSITIVE, because I drive over curbs and such in my daily
driving.

Need new glasses?

LOL ... thinking the same thing.

Care to 'splain? Ya lost me. OT, or something else?

Most people drive on the roads, etc. Driving over curbs could be a sign of
vision impairment.

Hell no. I just have a lot of fun driving. Lawns, fields, whatever.
I used to take both my Corvair convertible and my IH Scout flying.
I followed my buddies on their dirt bikes in the street legal Corvair.
And I ran up some hills and got the 2WD Scout airborne more than once.
The first time, I found the broken shock/spring mount when I came
down. It had been ready to break for years. A little welding and it
was better than it had been.

C'mon, guys, put some spice into your driving. Find a sidewalk and
give folks a thrill! Wash your truck on your neighbor's lawn whne the
sprinklers are on. Live a little, why doncha?

--
The human brain is unique in that it is the only container of which
it can be said that the more you put into it, the more it will hold.