Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default gummer dweeber - no military service

On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 19:54:11 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

The captain was out of brandy, and he was getting to be one miserable SOB.
The Bos'un's mate asked if it would be legal to push the cap'n down a
hatch, head first. Mark (Gunner) said......

Ive never been on anything bigger than 50 or so feet while in salt
water.

Fresh water..oh hell yes. Salt water...nope. Even Swift boats were
smaller than 50 feet

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

wrote in message

Now have I told you the story about the storm our ship was in when we
were coming back from the Far East.....It was a dark and stormy

Dan

Gunner Asch