Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Tom Del Rosso[_4_] Tom Del Rosso[_4_] is offline

Default Abate Holding Your Breath...Thompson's Design

Jim Thompson wrote:
Perhaps Larkin will grace us with an actual working solution? Why
don't you lurkers DEMAND he put up or shut up? But you won't. Sad.

Look I just don't want to inflame the argument by asking for anything, but
since he wants to settle the argument at the functional level first before
getting into the details (which might be because he's used to being part of
a design team while you're solo) then it would be nice if we could just
proceed that way and get to the next step. I don't think you addressed his
diagram at that level. I'm curious about the fact that it looks like a
linear regulator (no inductor). And I wonder if the transformer does any
good. All these things could be discussed matter-of-factly without a single
slur and it would get somewhere.

zero, and remove the last word.