Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default gummer dweeber - no military service

On 1/17/2012 5:32 AM, wrote:
On Jan 17, 12:31 am, Ed wrote:

And I am curious why it matters to you, Ed?

Restore what you clipped, Dan, and you'll see what the subject is.

--
Ed Huntress

I know what the subject is. I clipped it out because I was sure you
knew what the subject was. But what I asked was why does it matter to
you. I can understand why it might matter to someone who was in the
military and actually involved with combat operations. But as I
recall you were never in the armed service. So I asked why it
mattered to you.

Dan

Do you think you have to have been in the military to be offended by
some yahoo running around lying about his exploits in the military when
he wasn't even in the service? I can tell you that most Americans are
greatly offended when they hear of someone holding himself up as a
veteran when they aren't. A better question is why would you ask your
question? Don't you understand how offensive it is for someone to lie
about being in the military when they never were?

Hawke