Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Tom Del Rosso[_4_] Tom Del Rosso[_4_] is offline

Default Abate Holding Your Breath...Thompson's Design

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 12:25:17 -0500, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
I try, but Larkin is so full of hate that it makes it difficult to
conduct a back-and-forth what-if discussion.

I think there might have been a little provocation.

I have the full (provocation) thread in a separate directory. If you
think I started this, I'll send you a copy.

Go ahead. I didn't read all of it.

zero, and remove the last word.