Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Tom Del Rosso[_4_] Tom Del Rosso[_4_] is offline

Default Abate Holding Your Breath...Thompson's Design

Ian Field wrote:
"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in message

John Larkin wrote:

How many switches do you want? What do they do?

The bike dynamos I've seen have a mechanical disconnect that moves
it away from the wheel, so you don't need a switch on that. Just
one on the lights.

The original topic relates specifically to hub 'dynamo'.

I never saw one of those. Is it built into the wheel?

zero, and remove the last word.