Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default gummer dweeber - no military service

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:03:24 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Jan 16, 8:49*pm, Ed Huntress wrote:

Well, if it's true that he wasn't -- and I have no idea what the truth
is about that point -- that means about half of everything he says is
a flat-out lie and a case of stolen valor.

If that doesn't matter to you, Chris, then what the hell DOES matter
to you?

Just curious.

--
Ed Huntress

And I am curious why it matters to you, Ed?

Dan

And what stolen valor?

VBG

Gunner