Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Car battery charge via towbar 12S connector

In article ,
Andy Champ wrote:
Rings a bell. I recall when I was young and penniless bump starting my
Mini every morning there was a frost. I was hoping it would last until
spring, and then I'd be all right all summer.

Then we had some snow. You can't bump start on snow

You can start the original 850 Mini by jacking up one front wheel,
plonking it in top gear and 'spinning' the wheel by hand.

--
*You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.