Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brian Lawson Brian Lawson is offline

Default Windows not genuine

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 09:52:41 -0500, Spehro Pefhany
wrote:

BIG SNIP
My saddest bit is losing Eudora Pro, which I really really really
like(d). I got the first use of it as "freebie" from the ISP, bought
the full version shortly thereafter, and have used since the early
1990's. It is a much much better program than this "FN" Windows Live,
but 7 does not like it, and Eudora is now Eudroa7, an "Open Source"
program, whatever that means.

Good luck. Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Hi, Brian:-

Won't Eudora Pro run under Win7? AFAIUI, you have to change the
default storage location, but otherwise it should run even under Win7
x64.

Hey Speff,

I don't know!?!? The geek lady wasn't familiar with Eudora at all,
and I was the one told her it wouldn't work when I tried to get it
moved over. So maybe there is joy in sight!?!?!

I'll write you direct if you don't mind.

Take care.

Brian.