Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug White Doug White is offline

Default Snowblower engine "misses" and fires not consistently

Gunner Asch wrote in
:

On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 13:21:35 -0500, Tom Gardner mars@tacks wrote:

On 1/15/2012 4:47 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
\\\\

46 tonight and 76 tomorrow LA/CA

48 tonight and 74 tommorow in the California Central Valley

BITE ME!

My front door is wide open, the back door is wide open, and there are 3
windows in the living room open. Not quite warm enough for shorts and a
t shirt, but close.

There is a reason I moved away..far far away from northern Michigan.

Had any nice earthquakes lately? I'll stick with misery that can be
forecasted several days in advance, and won't destroy my house in an
instant.

Doug White