Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default gummer dweeber - no military service

On 1/13/2012 5:56 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 1/13/2012 2:02 PM, Hawwk-ptooey wrote:

I'm sure that anyone who cared to had read what led to your pathetic
childish response. I scoff at the idea that your reprimand would be
taken seriously by the adults who frequent this group. I'm sure I'm not
the only one who finds your pettiness annoying. Maybe there's another
group that could feed your desperate need for attention.

The problem is that you have displayed so little credibility, maturity
and accumulated wisdom in your typical posts that no one takes you
seriously. You come on like a little boy trying to join an adult
conversation, but you just don't have enough depth of insight to be able
to make a useful contribution, plus you're too petty and obnoxious to
even be amusing.

You make big noises about your alleged poli sci degree, but all that you
show us is that left = good, right(as in, anyone who points out your
errors)= bad. You can't even recognize that there are valid political
stances other than left/right or that there are people like me far to
the left of you who see you for the shallow poseur that you are.

Get lost.

David

Keep repeating the same posts over and over and I'll keep giving you the
same reply. Shut up!

Hawwk-ptooey

And I will continue to require you to stop annoying the adults until you
can show you deserve to take your place among us.

David

And as long as you continue with that I'll continue to tell you to shut
your mouth.

Hawke