Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Driving chain for hand chain hoist

"Ignoramus5125" wrote in message
I have a 2 ton Coffing manual chain hoist that I am using for various
corporate purposes. I mount it on a 10 foot A frame, but the hoist was
originally intended for a 20 foot lift. I was able to bundle up the
lifting chain, so that it does not get in the way.

I store my chain hoist in a bucket which also serves to keep the lifting
chain out of the dirt. It's actually two buckets, a plastic one to dampen
chain noise inside a stronger galvanized one. A rubber farm bucket would be
as good.

jsw