Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Snowblower engine "misses" and fires not consistently

On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 17:46:58 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Iggy wrote:

What could possibly account for this?

Living in a snow zone, Ig. Move WAY south. G

Low tonight 35, high tomorrow mid 60's. Then it goes up again!

snicker!

35 now in Grass Pants, OR. It has been 23F this week, some days
warming up to a balmy 40, others to a roasting 50. We're due for a
cold snap next week. Time to stock up my pantry, just in case.
That white stuff makes going up the steep hill to town quite a chore
in a 2x2 truck.

--
Make awkward sexual advances, not war.