Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Visit to a scrap yard

Don't laugh. The old Orkin pest control place in Victor, NY is now a day
care.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message

What I want to know is: if I am buying a scrap yard or other
industrial site, with the intent of keeping it as an industrial, why
is it so necessary that I clean it up as if it would be used as the
playground of a daycare?

Because the country is full of sites that were once industrial, that
left polluted land and water behind them, where the industry is gone
and are now fit for nothing -- as well as spreading their pollution
through ground water and even the air.

And, those sites are all now being used as playgrounds for
daycares?????