Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default gummer dweeber - no military service

On 1/12/2012 8:57 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 1/12/2012 1:52 PM, Hawwk-ptooey wrote:
On 1/10/2012 7:20 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 1/10/2012 6:45 PM, Phil Kangas wrote:
On Jan 10, 3:31 pm, Hawke
wrote:

Shut up, punk. Nobody asked you for your two
cents.

Hawwk-ptooey

Hey hawkie punk, nobody asked you for your two
****ingcents either!

He doesn't have two cents, unless the welfare office gave him one more.

Something from your tone tells me you ain't rich and you know that means
you aren't smart either.

Hawwk-ptooey

I know quite a few very smart people, all of them smarter than you,
although that's a low hurdle.

No you don't. Because of your bias you wouldn't recognize how smart I am
even if it's obvious to others. I know from my education and from how I
interact with really intelligent people, and from IQ tests that I am
above average in intelligence. So your statement is false.

Some of them are rich because what they do
leads to wealth, but wealth isn't why they do it. Most of the smartest
just don't find the pursuit of wealth very interesting.

I never did. I always was more interested in being something instead of
having things. Having more things doesn't do much for me.

But you probably don't understand that either.

I'm sure that you would be surprised at how much I know. Chances are
it's more than you do. You talk a great game but so far I've seen no
evidence to support that idea. What great success in life can you point
to that makes you superior to anyone? You like to do put downs and
that's common among underachievers.

You seem to be the type
who resents wealth because you recognize that your limited competence
will never lead to wealth.

My competence is far from limited. In fact, I'd put my capabilities up
against yours any day of the week. You keep presenting yourself as
superior. When do we get to see some proof of it? Or is all you are
going to do is talk about it? Let's see something from you that
demonstrates you are better than average at anything. Put up or shut up.
Let's see what you've got. You act like someone who wants to be
respected but you have done nothing to earn it. If you can't show any
reason why you should be treated with respect then don't expect any.

Or much of anything.

In your ignorance you have no idea what I have. But I can tell you I
have many things of value. Maybe not to someone as shallow and
pretentious as you but to me any many others I've got a lot. And
apparently all your superior abilities haven't led you to wealth either.
So what happened?

Hawke