Posted to alt.home.repair,free.uk.diy.domestic-appliance-repair,free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default What's TSP ?

On Jan 11, 8:04*am, "tom" wrote:
"Harry K" wrote in message

Trisodium Phosphate, useta be a common ingredient in detergents, and
also sold in powder form for paint-prep cleanup. Works really well.
Unfortunately, being a phosphate, it acts as a fertilizer when it gets
into waterways, so it is banned in many areas (like mine.)
Unfortunately, a suitable replacement has yet to be found, so laundry
and washing dishes is more challenging these days.

nate

Iuse the tablets. *How would I go about adding TSP to the machine and
how much per dose?

I put about half a teaspoon on the liquid dishwashing soap I use and it
makes a notable difference.

It works! Or at least the first dose made a big inroad in cleaning it
up. I'll run an 'empty' load tonight.

Thank's again to all of ya.

Harry K