Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Neville Robert Neville is offline

Default What's TSP ?

Jim Yanik wrote:

now the question is; *how much* do you put in the usual dishwasher load?

It depends on the hardness of your water. You can start with a Tablespoon and
work up to 1/3 of the capacity of the dispenser. The rest is a good quality dry
dishwasher detergent.

If tri-sodium phosphate (TSP) doesn't perform for you, I'd suggest Sodium
Tripolyphosphate. It's related to TSP and is the actual chemical that was
removed from many detergents. Google for the differences between it and TSP.

I've bought it on eBay and directly from this guy:
http://www.chemistrystore.com/Chemic...phosphate.html