Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Filter crossposts under Thunderbird

Yo

Have you plugged the vaio laptop into a video monitor ? - e.g. maybe
the LCD died or the LCD driver - but the video output on the back
is a different chip or part of the same.

Might be able to pick up a nice one for a bill or two - maybe less if
you don't dig into the wide Hi-def versions.

Martin

On 1/12/2012 9:27 AM, Louis Ohland wrote:
Many apologies, but my Vaio laptop video died, and I had to get a new
system. Searching did not come up with a working method...

How do you add the newsgroups to a filter? I added newsgroups with
customize, but running the filter on the NG does not reduce the number
of posts. I do not care for stuff on various social or racial groups, or
conspiracies, etc.

Help!