Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
tnik tnik is offline

Default Filter crossposts under Thunderbird

On 1/12/2012 3:55 PM, BQ340 wrote:
On 1/12/2012 10:27 AM, Louis Ohland wrote:
Many apologies, but my Vaio laptop video died, and I had to get a new
system. Searching did not come up with a working method...

How do you add the newsgroups to a filter? I added newsgroups with
customize, but running the filter on the NG does not reduce the number
of posts. I do not care for stuff on various social or racial groups, or
conspiracies, etc.

Help!

Here is a link to an earlier post I made here explaining it:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/browse_thread/thread/70aeae14b7edaf75/86eecb88608d8ff6?lnk=gst&q=bq340#86eecb88608d8ff6

MikeB

I believe if you want to block all xposting, just put in a comma in the
contains line. I just set it up, soon find out if it works.