Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Filter crossposts under Thunderbird

Louis Ohland wrote:

I dimly remember setting up Tbird to successfully filter cross posted
messages. IIRC, it was in a specific word, and I can't remember.

Yes, it does not delete the post off the NG, but they sure did not
appear under messages... I can filter names, but right now I can't
filter NGs. Folks are xposting so much that killing the threads can't
keep up...

I use Newsproxy/Nfilter to tag crossposts as 'CRAP', then use a
'CRAP' fiter on the subject line.